sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

d´espairs quiz

Quiero dejar constancia del frikismo japonés en las revistas xD
O de lo friki que soy yo que encima respondo jajaja.
Está en inglés,pero se entiende.
D’espairsRay Mania Type Quiz from -Ito- Magazine
Each time a question applies to you, add 1 point to your score.
1. Do you like D’espairsRay lives?
Of course!^_^(1)
2. Have you been to more than 10 D’espairsRay LIVEs?

I wish I could....u_u but I will try!muahaha!

3. Do you own more than 5 D’espairsRay CDs?
I´m not rich,fuck.

4. Do you know all of the D’espairsRay members’ birthdays?

Yeah! *.* I always remember (2)

5. At D'espairsRay lives, is your sexual desire satisfied?

hahahahahaha I think so. (3)

6. You are an S [Sadist type who likes to inflict pain on others/enjoy watching others be in pain] right?

Ummm,I only like this in a speciall moment xDDDDDDD(3.5 or what?xD)

7. Do you like clean/tidy/beautiful things more than gross things?

yeah,xD (4)

8. Do you feel comfortable as being called a Mania?

Yeah,yeah!Mania rulezzzz(5)

9. Do you think of yourself as being a Mania?

I´m like a mania...?
10. Do you think that the photos this time published in 「Ito」 are cool?
I don´t know which were the published pictures....u_U

11. Do you participate in 「Secret undercover Mania meetings」?

No xD
12. Do you love your PC [Personal Computer]?

Not always xD maybe once at month...

13. So far, have you ever found yourself wanting to drink someone else’s blood?
xDDDDDDDDDD should I answer "yes"?(6)

14. So far, have you ever gotten a Mohawk haircut?
no o.o hahahaha
15. Do you love Doraemon?
I love Doraemoooon,like everbody!(7)




Una pena,la 12 no la respondí como que sí,asi que no soy compatible con Hizumi xDDD
Que desilusión,¿no?jajajajaja Por puntos soy del tipo Karyuuuuu!^_^
Y encima la en la 13 contesté que sí,asi que perfectamente compatibles xDDD
Quién lo diría...
Vale,yo esta noche mezclo toda la sangre que querais,eso está hecho jajaja Cachis...pues no somos compatibles Zero,que lástima u_U xD Entonces,como la en la 15 dije que sí,Tsu y yo veremos Doraemon juntos!^___^
Y a esto lo llamo yo perder un rato el tiempo haciendo estupideces,pero oye,me he reido un rato.
--Lilith--



1 comentario:

  1. Me he reido demasiado con esta:

    13. So far, have you ever found yourself wanting to drink someone else’s blood?
    xDDDDDDDDDD should I answer "yes"?(6)

    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    Un besote.

    Y yo que creía que eras del tipo Hizumi... cachis...

    ResponderEliminar